Jelwek internet shop, with the address: www.jelwek.pl, run by Jelwek Sp. z o. o., ul. Poznanska 2c/7, 35-084. TAX ID: PL 813-369-78-66 REGON: 181165090, KRS: 0000542803 Sąd Rejonowy W Rzeszowie, share capital: 50 000 PLN
1. Internet shop runs sale using Internet web.
2. The client can create own Client Acount in the shop. Creating an acount is necessary to make purchase.
3. When creating an acount, client fill the form using data needed for shop services in the way described in this Regulations. For private customers it is: name and last name, e-mail address, registered address, telephone number. For companies: name of the company, TAX ID, e-mail address, registered address, telephone number. The password is establisheb by the customer.
4. After filling needed data, the customer accepts the terms of service.
6. The orders are placed using Internet web. In order to place the order Client must fill the order forms. After placing an order Client will receive the e-mail confirming the order.
7. The order is being processed, when the shop will receive an e-mail confirming the order.
8. Time of realization the order is:
- when paid upfront – 3 working days from booking the payment, unless the description of the product states otherwise.
9. After finishing the order, it's being send to the Client. Probable time of shipping - 2 working days using courier in Poland, 4-7 working days using Poczta Polska in Poland, 5-21 working days using European Courier.
10. Date of receiving the order = time of relisation + time of shipping.
11. In case of unavailability of the purchased products, Client will be informed about that fact. Client will decide if the order will be finished partly or canceled.
12. For the sales and promotions we use limited number of products. Realisation of the orders is made in order of purchases, till the last item is being sold.
13. Alle the prices are shown in polish zloty or euro and include VAT. Price of the item is binding on the date of the purchase. The shop reserves the right to change the price of the items in the offer, add new items, create and cancel sales or change them.
14. For the purchases Client can pay in following ways:
- bank wire.
15. In the borders of Poland, the orders are send using courier or Poczta Polska. Within Europe we use European Courier.
16. In the moment of accepting the purchase, sales agreement is being formed, between Jelwek Sp. z o. o. and the Client. The case of the agreement are the purchased items.
The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the contract are governed by the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. of 1964. No. 16, pos. 93 with subsequent replacements) and the Act of March 2, 2000. for the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. of 2000., No. 22, item. 271, as amended).
17. The formation of a sales contact is made based on polish law and in polish language.
18. The court in which the disagreements will be settled is court right for the location of the defandant or the court right for the location of the sales contract.
19. We inform, that the personal data filled on www.jelwek.pl are collected and processed according to the Act of 29 August 1997r. about protection of personal data (Dz.U. z 2002 roku nr 101 poz. 926, as amended). Collected data is used only to use with orders and to inform Clients about sales. It will not be submitted to third party. Every Client have the right to view, modify or delete it's data from our database.
20. Returns. According to specific act, Client can return the purchased items without pointing reason within 14 days from receiving the package. It is only possible, if the item doesn't show signs of use or wear, it's complete and not damaged. Returned items should be send back with the invoice. Jelwek Sp. z o. o. guarantees full refund. Money will be returned within 5 working days to picked bank acount or PayPal acount. The costs of sending back the items will not be refunded.
21. Complaints. If Clients finds any damage in the purchased item, it should be send back to: Jelwek Sp. z o. o. ul. Poznańska 2c/7, 35-084 Rzeszów. Shop will not accept any COD shipment. Costs of the shipping will be returned to the Client immediately after receiving the item and examination of complaint. Send back items should contain the invoice and the explanation of the complaint. All complaints will be examinated within 5 working days. Damaged goods will be replaced and if it's not possible (for example when the items are no longer available), shop will refund the purchase or offer another item available in the shop.
22. The shop is responsible for the unfinished or unfulfilled agreements. In the case of contracts with companies, the shop is responsible only when the damage was made on purpose and within the real cost of the loss of the company.
23. The shop is not responsible for:
a. harms to third party caused during using our shop by the Client in the way that is illegal;
b. damages caused by reveiling the password to the shop to the third party by the Client;
c. damages being the result of giving wrong or not full personal data during creating an acount or the information needed for the sales agreement;
d. harms caused to the companies not in purpose.
24. The shop reserves the right to suspend or stop the functionality of the site, especially when the maintenance or the expansion of the data base is needed, only when it won't be a harm to the Client.